CT4 – 5 000 L Conservancy Tank
All 4EVR Tanks:
- Are Roto-moulded as one integral part to ensure a watertight unit.
- Have heavy-duty reinforced ribs for extra strength.
- Are durable, lightweight and strong.
- Can be linked to increase capacity.
- Includes fittings.
- Offers easy access to inlet and outlets.
- Rust and corrosion-free (this would shorten the life expectancy of the units) making it 2 – 3 times more long-lasting than traditional tanks.
- Includes a removable manhole cover which could be filled with concrete.
|Volume||5 000 L
(2 x 2 500 L)
|Length||2 000 mm|
|Width||2 800 mm|
|Height||1 400 mm|
We use the same basic mould for both our Septic tanks and our Conservancy tanks.
The Conservancy Tank does not have an internal divider or an overflow pipe. This increases the holding capacity of the storage tank.